Charles Engine is a comprehensive toolkit for creating FMV games (games that use real video footage) in Unity with focus on fast prototyping and easily extensible systems.
No coding required!
- Easy-to-use node-based dialogue flow editor with visual debugging
- Video/Text dialogue modes with automatic subtitle import
- Ready-to-use scripts for interactive scenes: object handling, transitions, sound and more
- Powerful variable system incl. custom variables, runtime variable monitoring
- Save/load system with multiple profiles
- I2 Localization integration, ready to build for Windows, Android, iOS & Linux
- Sample project and detailed video tutorials included